The AzAA Mentorship Program reflects our commitment to you and your career and professional development. The Mentorship Program is a benefit of membership and is available only to AzAA members. There is no charge for this service. This program provides an informal and a more formal opportunity to participate:
New Member Mentor – an informal program to promote networking:
- Designed to ease the social transition to AzAA Membership by providing a ‘conference wingman’ to help ease you into your first in person AzAA event(s), introduce you to other members and answer AzAA questions
- Open to all members
- To participate: Watch for Conference Wingman information on conference registration forms and indicate your interest in participating.
Professional Mentor – a more formal (but not too formal) program to provide support for the following professional scenarios:
- Connect junior staff to more seasoned airport professionals
- Connect new airport managers with more experienced airport managers to facilitate a career transition
- Connect a seasoned airport manager moving from outside Arizona with an airport manager who knows the ropes of Arizona’s aviation system
- Open to Executive Members only
- To participate: Please fill out the form below so you can be matched with a mentor/mentee!