One (1) AzAA “Dutch Bertholf” Spring Conference Scholarship may be awarded annually by the Board of Directors of the Arizona Airports Association (AzAA) for an amount not to exceed $1,000. Please note the following provisions:
- The Board may choose one (1) primary candidate and one (1) alternate in the event of cancellation by the primary candidate
- The applicant’s participation in AzAA and historical attendance at AzAA conferences will weigh heavily in the selection process. Additional consideration will be given to employees of organizations whose travel and training budgets are limited
- Reimbursement shall be based on the scholarship recipient submitting an acceptable accounting of their trip expenditures to the Scholarship Chair within one month of attendance. Expenses covered by the scholarship recipient’s employer are not eligible for reimbursement
- Recipients are required to attend the Spring Conference in the year which the scholarship is awarded
- The scholarship shall not be given to the same member more than one (1) time
- The current Scholarship Committee chair and members of the Scholarship Committee are not eligible to receive this scholarship award
- The applicant must be a current Executive, Associate, or Corporate member of AzAA in good standing for at least one (1) year prior to application for the scholarship, and must remain in good standing through the time of conference attendance and subsequent reimbursement. Members, please sign in to your AzAA membership account prior to completing the form below
- The applicant must remain eligible for his or her respective classification of AzAA membership at both the time of application and the time of the conference
- APPLICATIONS ARE DUE IN THE SAME FISCAL YEAR OF WHICH THE EVENT TAKES PLACE
Applications are now open. If you have any questions please contact AzAA Headquarters.
Applications are due on February 23, 2024.